Saturday, August 4, 2007

Girls night out!!!

Last night was Denises last night in town, and G's daughter is in town, so we had a girls night out. It was a blast! We did dinner and a show. We went to Lone Star(have to say it like on Space Balls) Steakhouse. Yum, yum! And after dinner, we went and saw Hairspray. Can I just say.....LOVED it!!! It was such a cute, fun, happy, hilarious, right up my alley, make you feel good kind of movie. I couldnt sit still, it made me want to get up and start singing and dancing. And you know, its wicked hard to sing and dance at the same time(right Nat and Stef, haha.) I just thought it was so adorable. I am going to take E to see it. She will love it. Shes my musical buddy. Anyways, it was a fun night. Stayed up way to late though. Made my run not so much fun the next morning.

Me and Denise!
All the girls...my sis Stefanie, G's daughter and Stefs step daughter Aurora(sp?) Denise, my sis Bek and me. Yummy food and fun, fun, fun. I love girls night!!! No Natalie though....sad, sad, sad :(

2 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

So fun girls night out! Glad you loved the movie. I do want to see that! I totally spaced about Friday night duh! You should have called me!

Anonymous said...

What a fun night!! I am very sad I wasn't there with ya'll.
Miss you all so much!!! xoxo