Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Oh how lovely is the morning...

I love the mornings. Probably my favorite time of day. Kids still asleep, house quite, can actually hear myself think. This morning started out with a great 5 mile run. Ran it in 48 minutes. Im happy with that. It was a fun run. I felt like I could have gone 10 more. No time, have to get home before Kirk leaves for work. Save that for Saturdays. Got home, got Kirk off to work and had some time to myself. Not for long though, R woke up bright and early. Never fails. I like it though. We get some one on one time. When she came downstairs she asked me, "mama, wheres daddy?" I said he was at work and she got sad, so I told her we could call him. She liked this. So she callled him and asked him why he was at work. I couldnt hear what he said, but she then said, "I need to kiss you daddy." Oh my heart. Too adorable. He must have said you can kiss me when I get home cause she said,"K daddy." She can be so sweet when she wants to be. Now for the best part. I told her I needed to take and shower, and she said she wanted to take one with me. Now this is the best part because she never wants to shower with me. I used to shower with her when she was a baby...and can I just say...I LOVE showering with my babies. So cute and small and squishy. I will miss that. Anywho....Ever sinve she figured out she had a choice of who to shower with....its been Kirk(smart girl) She loves to shower with daddy. So when she said she wanted to shower with me, I was so happy. We had a great time. She sang to me almost the whole time. Just made up songs like...."I taking a shower with my mama. We getting all clean. I washing mama. Its so fun." She would say, "Sing with me mama." I was totally improvising, but it worked. We did fight over the water though. She is a water hog, but we managed. Got out and all the kiddies were up and my day started. I loved my time with R. It made my morning lovely!! Thanks for letting me share all that with you.

Me and R after our shower. All clean! She said she wanted a robe like me. I dont think they make black silk robes for kids....anyone??? Yes...this is my complete el naturel look. Lookin good I know....NOT!!!

1 comment:

Joey and Nettifer said...

I love those stories! I love that precious moment with them when they are so happy and so dang cute! Love it when M says "sing with me mama" too!