Tuesday, August 21, 2007

SMF!!!!!

Last night we took Stef out to celebrate her B-day. Its not till next Tuesday, but since we were all going to the play anyway, we thought we would do a girls dinner. It was SMF as always. I love these girls(youre included in that love Nat.) It is a total laugh fest. Good for the abs. Next year Net and Stef are going to be 30 and then we will all be in our 30s, so we talked about doing a 30s girl trip to New York and see some Broadway shows. So it is in the works. Ladies....I am serious...we so need to do it. So start planning and saving. Good times!!! P.S. Ladies....the guy in the pic behind Beks head, was checking us out the whole time. Since he had to turn around to do it every time, it was pretty obvious. Cant blame him.....HAHA!!! JK!!!
In the waiting area of the theatre they have this outhouse sitting there....so of course, we had to take a picture on it. We thought it would be funny if we all looked like we were...you know...doing our buisness...but really kidding...well Stef thought we were going to and ended up being the only one. HEHE!! I thought she did a great job...I was totally convinced! Looks like it hurts though:) Hilarious!!

The Gang at Desert Star. We had so much fun at the show. It was making us all laugh so hard. Kirk even had tears from laughing so hard. G did a great job as usual. Thanks for the tickets G!! After messing around after the show, being silly and all, we went out and checked out G's new motorcycle. He took Bek and I on a quick ride. I love motorcycles!! Seeing G's, made Kirk want to get one even more. He will have one again someday, no doubt. G said he would bring the bike over sometime and leave it for the day so Kirk can have fun with it. It was such a good time last night with everyone. We all always have such a great time together. I love good friends. As always, we missed you Nat and Steve and Joe!!!
Thanks for providing the camera Lynette. I always forget mine.

2 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

What a freaking fun night! Loved it! Can't wait to hangout again! What is the next thing to plan? Call me!

Unknown said...

K, so when you come out to NY plan to take a charter flight to Buffalo and come to see me! I want to play too!

You gals are a riot. I wish I could hang out too!