Monday, August 27, 2007

Batman and Cat Woman!

R and B came upstairs and wanted to put this stuff on. They love playing in the dress up chest. Todays pick....Batman and Cat Woman. The kids love the Batman mask. Thanks Net and Joe! They stayed like this for quite a while, then B changed into Superman and went home like that. The kids love that one too. Thanks Stef and G! Sorry no pic of that. Nothing cuter than seeing a mini Superman walking down the street! Too funny!
R's trying so hard to hold him up. After the pic, R collasped and B fell and they both thought that was so funny. Too cute!!!

He couldnt see unless he put his head back like this. He would run like this....hilarious. I love this kid!!!


BatMan and Cat Woman taking a rest.



Getting this girl to pose is a joke. Everything I tell her to do, she does the opposite, or she pretends like she cant hear me. I so know she can. She does not do anything unless it is her idea. So because of all that, this is the best I got.

















1 comment:

Joey and Nettifer said...

Those kids are so cute. They are killing me with those faces! Love that they play dress ups